being busy with complicated schedule, achieve that, send it immediately , attend this, communicate , write, talk, behave, smile, read, edit, draw, participate,
and long list of action verb - in the TO DO LIST
17/02/2010
I declare my fisrt car accident after 4 -years of CLEAN driving
wanna cry - but holding my heart hardly so that my tears do not cover !!
I did not cry , but rathar had harder feelings, not knowing how to express any frustration
I
hit the car in front of mine ,
I
did not see enough
I
was preoccupied with hundreds of items in my hand and brain
I
pressed the pedal
I
I
I
declared myself mistaken and called the 999
luckily , the damages are only materialistic
that guy was patient enough not to misbehave with me
and I am under severe pressure
I found myself speechless not knowing what to do
I always solve the problems at work and at home, found myself under new kind of ever not trouble
made by me
,
,
,
,
,
,tbc
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق