السبت، 13 مارس 2010

The first Flat tire

Half an hour to the start of todays whole- seminar and workshop.

 driving as usual , getting the wheels carefully through busy rush alsalam -almost - closed roads . in a trial to reach Rotana Beach where the event was held

I don't know if I would say LUCKILY , I believe it is luck at the end and good luck what I mean

I had my first flat tire

and the sound was really fearfully scary :(

I drove to the nearest parking just to lay it there and go walking to the hotel
not minding to call for help or repair, my mind was very occupied not to miss the event

all that fus was at 07 am

i text my bro at 0130 pm

and did not answer him back because i was listening to the lecturer !!

Huh , rediculous me

any way I hated the event and the organizer and wish not to attend next year .

not because of the tire but because they became trader of knowledge and education is no more knowledge for knowledge sake


added to the experiences

and hense the semi-reflection



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق